Thursday, March 10, 2005

Craziness

So this week and probably the entire semester from here on is going to be crazy. I have the GRE coming up, again, and because I basically looked on to the guy next to me last time and didn't do so hot I hope I sit next to someone smart this time. They really should show who gets the best grades in school before you get there with their picture so you can single out the smart ones when you get there!

Anyway, me and Ananda have both been insanely busy whereas our two other roommates, who's names I shall not mention, seem to have nothing. I think I'll have a heart attack if I ever come home and they aren't watching movies or something. At least they have good taste in movies, hehe.

Just a note, you should all treat Ananda really well because the poor girl is under a lot of stress. She is going to be the most awesomest movie maker someday. We're all going to feel so lucky we knew her. I'd ask for an autograph now before your chance is up, I did. Heck you should get all my roommates autographs. Lesa is going to be a huge senator or something and Leslie will most likely be the first lady, with or without Stu, haha. When I'm personal trainer to OSU I'll practically be famous too because with me icing them up they will for sure win forever.

By the way, I saw the funniest thing today. There was a bird in a tree. I probably laughed til I was crying. I almost called everyone I knew it was so funny. I wish I had had a camera. Dang it's like this one time when aliens were in my backyard and I totally didn't have a camera then either. I'm so unlucky.

In other news my knee is healing slowly but surely. It sure does annoy me. I'm thinking of trying to tear my other ACL to even things out though. I can't stand it when things are odd numbered. Two torn ACL is way better than one. Leslie had the right idea. Anyhoo I'm going to go do homework and spend a few hours on myspace and stuff. I sure am getting the hang of this whole innernat thing. Later everyone!!